Content Management Specialist \ Project Executive
EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with the user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
Content management for a global intranet for a foreign client. The work is performed remotely, in a close-knit team, 4 days a week. Ideally, we’re looking for a candidate planning to develop their career in the corporate environment.
You will be responsible for:
– Moderation and managing content publishing of previously prepared intranet content (including multimedia)
– Proofreading of texts for linguistic correctness before the final review/publishing
– Editing of intranet pages, catching inconsistencies in content and maintaining alignment with the content categories
– Maintenance of a shared email inbox to coordinate the tasks assigned to the respective team members
– Executing any content related requests from the communication team
What do we expect from a Content Management Specialist?
– Fluency in spoken and written English (Polish and Russian is a plus)
– Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Committed to delivering excellence, disciplined and punctual
– Proactive attitude and openness to working in a dynamic organization
– Ability to work independently and effectively in a remote, international team environment
– Previous experience in content creation/development for websites or intranets
– Familiar with MS O365 (Excel, Teams, Tasks for Planner)
– Experience with working with CMS (SharePoint, WordPress, Drupal) is desirable
– Any experience in the corporate environment is a plus
What do we offer?
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one-third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!