EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
What we expect from CX Researcher?
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of experience in qualitative and quantitative research methods in the area of digital products.
- The ability to plan and conduct research with users and to analyze the obtained results.
- Knowledge and interest in the subject of usability, ergonomics, and interactions.
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of User Centered Design and Design Thinking (working with personas, customer journey).
- High communication skills in Polish and English. The work of a researcher also includes meetings with clients, presentation of reports and discussing recommendations. At EDISONDA, researchers also collaborate with the Product Design team during the design work and assume the role of the user’s advocate.
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at the C1 level.
What we offer:
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Send your CV
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!