EDISONDA is a Krakow-based business design and research consulting company operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with the user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
We are expanding our marketing activities and we are looking for a digital marketing specialist who will fully engage in transforming many different ideas into effective, international executions.
What do we expect from a marketing specialist?
– At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing (ideally in B2B, service-oriented companies)
– Fluency in spoken and written English and Polish
– Experience in creating engaging content (copywriting skills)
– Meaningful experience and self–confidence in social media (especially with LinkedIn), both in terms of organic and paid activities
– Proactive attitude and openness to working in a dynamic organization in a hybrid work model (mix of remote and in-the-office)
– Ability to work independently and effectively on assigned tasks
– Committed to delivering excellence, disciplined and punctual with strong attention to detail
– Experience in working with WordPress CMS
What would be nice to have?
– Experience in creating graphics and video content
– Good analytical skills and experience in working with Google Analytics, Google Ads or tools like Senuto
– Knowledge and experience in SEM and remarketing activities
– Being up to date in digital marketing and social media trends
As part of daily work, you will:
– Co-create (plan) and then implement ideas in the digital world
– Create, edit, moderate, and manage content publishing on social media, website and other selected channels
– Maintenance and improve our website and communication channels in terms of brand awareness and lead generation
– Creating and monitoring event calendars and scheduling actions
– Maintain email marketing communication and campaigns
What do we offer?
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one-third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!