EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
What we expect from New Business Developer/Senior Business Design Consultant?
Actively searching for new prospects
- Identifying desired prospects abroad based on our business strategy and industry focus
- Securing meetings with decision makers by generating a prospect’s interest
- Engaging in the conversation with inquiring prospects
Exploring and gathering prospect needs
- Gathering information about clients’ business situation and needs
- Conducting consultative conversation
- Conducting lead qualification based on our winning chances
Developing the offer
- Developing a compelling proposal to engage EDISONDA’s team
- Preparing project plan, selecting relevant tools and methods
- Preparing estimation and budget in cooperation with the team of specialists
- Creating executive-level, client specific, needs-based presentations to built trust and credibility based on our portfolio
- Engage in negotation process
- Collecting feedback about the delivery
- Learning about clients’ business model, structure and long-term strategy
- Building strategy for long-term engagement
- Identifying ways to increase the depth and diversity of business opportunities with existing clients.
- Staying in contact with business partners
- Excellent command of English (at least C1), German would be additional advantage
- Solid network of contacts, preferably with international range
- Good understanding of consulting, design and digital business areas
What we offer:
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!