EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
What we expect from Product Designer?
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product design, especially in interfaces for business systems and tools.
- Great analytical skills allowing for a full understanding of business goals, user needs, as well as relationships and correlations in the ecosystem of designed solutions.
- Experience in holding business workshops and co-creation sessions with clients and users.
- Knowledge of techniques and design methods in the area of User Centered Design and Design Thinking.
- Experience in conducting qualitative research.
- Experience in creating interactions based on UI Design Systems.
- Working knowledge of Sketch, Figma, and Axure software.
- Good English skills (C1 level) and readiness to work in English.
What we offer:
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
- Attractive salary – we offer adequate money for a good job and commitment – up to 14,000 net + VAT (B2B or employment contract).
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!