EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
What we expect from Product Owner?
Gathering business requirements:
- Gathering business requirements from teams and departments in Grant Thornton Group
- Conducting business workshops and consulting with departments
- Developing functional requirements based on the collected business requirements
Product development planning:
- Consultation of the budget and product backlog with Sponsors
- Planning releases
- Development of the scope for implementation (on a quarterly basis)
- Managing the backlog, planning sprints
- Planning releases on a quarterly basis
Supervision over the implementation:
- Coordination of work between the team of designers, developers and GT infrastructure
- Reporting progress
- Supervising the designs of new elements of the portal and ensuring their consistency with the Design system
Quality supervision and product administration:
- Training for employees
- Representation of the Portal in the Digital Council
- Keeping specifications up to date
- Translating new interface elements into English
- Data and order analysis
- Adding new information about the Portal
- Organization of satisfaction surveys regarding the portal
- Knowledge of the issue of usability and user experience of digital products
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Facilitation of business workshops
- Knowledge of spoken and written English at the C1 level
What we offer:
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!