EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
As a Sales and marketing assistant, your role will revolve around supporting Growth team activities. You will be part of the Growth team, report to the Head of Growth, and focus on activities aimed at reaching out to our potential clients – professionals who might be interested in engaging EDISONDA in their projects.
You will support us in the following areas:
- Publication support
- Creating promotional materials
- Administration of customer information
- Proposal preparation
- Event administration
As part of daily work you will:
- Collect and update team profiles
- Collect references and keep our portfolio updated
- Support sales team in preparing the offer – editing and proofreading
- Collect and update information in our CRM system
- Keep track of sales processes status
- Edit and publish content on our website
What do we expect from Sales and marketing assistant?
- documented experience as an office/sales/management assistant,
- attention to detail,
- experience with the Office software,
- being a well-organized person with a passion for structuring and ensuring transparency,
- knowledge of WordPress or similar system would be an advantage,
- good command of business English – at least C1 level.
What we offer:
- Know-how – EDISONDA means 10 years of experience in the implementation of various projects. If you join us, you will gain access to a massive amount of knowledge and the opportunity to cooperate with people who were responsible for the development of the UX industry in Poland.
- Diversity and satisfaction – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
Our recruitment process
Fill out the form
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!