EDISONDA is a Krakow-based design and research studio operating since 2009. Our team of nearly 50 people deals with user experience of applications, services, and large systems in Poland, the UK, Norway, Germany, France, and the US. We focus on a holistic approach and user-centered design (UCD) techniques.
Visual Product Designer/UI
We are looking for a specialist who is great at feeling the current trends in graphic design and can use them to create useful interfaces. If you are fluent in talking about complex problems using mock-ups and graphics and you are in your element when communicating with clients and a multidisciplinary team, get in touch!
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience in independent functional and graphic design of business systems, desktop applications, and mobile websites.
- The ability to collect functional and graphic requirements for the project.
- Thorough understanding of how the visual aspect affects the usability and user experience of the interface.
- Experience in creating design systems and specifications, and designing interactions which use them.
- Knowledge of User Centered Design techniques, including working knowledge.
- Practical knowledge of web design: web typography, screen sizes, use of photos, responsive web design, animation.
- Outstanding attention to detail: margins, lighting, fonts, size of elements, etc.
- Following the current trends in web and application design.
- Basic knowledge of the specifics and the possibility of translating graphic visualizations to the presentation (front-end) layer (HTML / CSS).
- Great presentation skills allowing you to present complex functional and graphic concepts in a professional, clear and convincing manner.
- Very good English skills (C1/C2) – we are implementing more and more projects for foreign clients. Fluent English skills (speaking and writing) are important to us, along with the ability to hold workshops and work in an international team on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of the design process, which allows you to support the process of interface development from concept to implementation (technical and content-related support).
- Great knowledge of Sketch and Figma. Knowledge of InVision, Zeplin and Photoshop will be really appreciated.
- The ability to improve your work performance depending on the changing conditions of project implementation.
What we offer:
- Diversity and satisfactionv – you will be able to fulfill yourself in projects carried out for large, international clients, but also help introduce innovations in startups. Together, we work out strategies and solutions that matter.
- Convenient location – two floors in a tenement house, with the Kazimierz district on the left and the Wawel castle on the right. It is surrounded by a lot of nice pubs, a creative atmosphere, and no pigeons.
- Flexible work arrangement – we are open to hybrid work. Do you want to work from an office? The door is always open. Do you need to work remotely most of the time? We have got it all figured out. Do you stay in another city, but can come to Kraków for important events? We are open to suggestions.
- Self-education – once in a while, we spend the whole day on joint workshops and lectures, which are organized so that we can constantly learn from each other. We also attend conferences and have our own small library.
- More or less standard benefits – private healthcare, sports card, language classes, fruit, sweets, a very comfortable office, modern equipment, and an individual (time and financial) training budget are just some of the benefits we enjoy on a daily basis.
- Good company – one third of your life is spent at work, which is why we believe that contact with inspiring people with a sense of humor is important. There are over 50 people in EDISONDA!
- Attractive salary – we offer adequate money for a good job and commitment – up to 9,500 net + VAT (B2B or employment contract).
Our recruitment process
Send your CV
Share your achievements
We check your application
Homework (for some)
We give a possible additional task
You get a job :)
Congrats, welcome to the team!